Ads and/or advertising for services or products will not be allowed or approved by Webmoblink if they not meet our content guidelines. The advertiser’s ads must comply with these content guidelines in order to run ad campaigns on the Webmoblink platform.Adult Content:
- No ads will be allowed if they contain any type of nudity, adult content and sexual material.
- No ads will be allowed or keywords promoting child pornography or non-consensual sexual activity
- No ads will be allowed that promote violence (to humans and/or animals); hateful speech promoting violence due to race or ethnic origin, color, national origin, religion, disability, sex, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation; drugs and drug paraphernalia; prostitution; or weapons.
- No ads will be allowed that offer a software download directly onto a user’s device unless the download is offered from a trusted source. Trusted sources include iTunes, Google Play and Amazon.
- No ads will be allowed pretending virus alerts.
- No content will be allowed that display Opt-in offer check boxes that have a check mark in them; users must opt-in by selecting the check box.
Sweepstakes and Prizes:
- Only ads for mobile and online gambling will be allowed if the ads are targeting countries where this activity is legal. (example: mobile and online gambling is not legal in the U.S.).
- For targeting US only Ads for casinos and state lotteries will be allowed.
Discounts, and Free Offers:
- No ads will be allowed that have informed the users that they have won a prize unless that user has actually won that prize and can easily claim it.
- No ads will be allowed that requires the user to provide financial information, make a purchase, or agree to a financial agreement to enter or qualify for a contest. All ads for prizes and sweepstakes must provide the user an additional free method of entry.
JS and Iframe tag Guidelines:
- Any ad campaign suggesting advertised discounts and free offers must be validated on the advertiser's website in order to be allowed.
- JS or Iframes for services or products will not be allowed or approved by Webmoblink if they not meet our content guidelines. The advertiser’s ads must comply with these content guidelines in order to run ad campaigns on the Webmoblink platform.
- All JS or Iframe tags must be clean of any malware or redirects. Redirects are when an user is sent unwillingly without clicking on a banner or redirected from a browser to a App store to download or install an App. Any behavior of this type will not be allowed or supported by Webmoblink at all and the JS or Iframe will not be allowed to run in the Webmoblink platform.
- Ads that run in the JS tag must also comply with our content guidelines or the tag will not be allowed to run until the ads get removed and replaced with ads that do comply with the Webmoblink guidelines.
- All our JS and Iframes will be pre-screened with by our service provider company. This company is contracted by Webmoblink to scan every JS and Iframe tags prior and during the execution of the campaign. If any redirect or malware is found during the pre-screening process the tag doesn’t go live and the advertiser is quickly notified about it . No campaign is run until a clean tag is provided and checked and it is clear to run.
- If during the execution of the campaign a malware or redirect is found , the campaign is paused immediately and the advertiser gets notified about it. No campaign is run until a clean tag is provided and checked and it is clear to run.
- Webmoblink is taking these issues very seriously and also being very proactive in keeping these unwanted behaviors away from our Publishers. We are totally committed in fighting these type of behaviors using all possible measures available to prevent it.